Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just another regular day.

Yo, its Thursday today, right?

Dey, so boring, no mood to study. Went out lepak with friend. Lol.

And ate a lot, croissant, sushi, coffee and burgers. Dam nice but I'm gonna grow dam fat. =.=

It sucks that i have to control my diet to have a better body. Some other ppl can stay fit even if they eat a lot, as much as me. LOL. Like Gary, lol, he dam power.

About studying, i know i have to study, but i just cant get my mind in it. Damn, suck right, i know la. =.=
I have to prepare bio, BM, BI, sejarah, chem paper 3 and physics paper 2.

This section is for boys only. LOL.
I went to pearl point today, then i saw 1 chicko, my god, dam hot. Lol.
She wear like kuai lo, maybe she's not Malaysian. (brown skin) =.=
But i just walked by her, never see clearly. Lol.

Whatever la, gotta run. Till then, This is The Jenn. =.=

No comments: