Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It Is Going To Rain.

Wednesday, morning. I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. Just as usual, i would pull my blanket and continue to sleep for another 5 minutes. But opps... I overslept. I woke up at 9am.
Dang what could i do? i already skipped school for today.

Oh well, i should just make the best out of today then. I went out for breakfast with my parents and i ate a bowl of "dry hor fun" , ahh it was not bad. And then a cup of "Hainanese Tea" My God, that is the best thing you could have in the morning.

Then i got home and started working on my Moral project. Hah, i got 1 part it done and 1 more to go.....
The main pipe for water supply in front of my house is busted and some people from the gov are repairing it, so its kinda noisy, which made me kinda hard to concentrate. =.=

How did i know that it is going to rain? Easy, the sky is dark, birds are flying to trees for shelter.
And its been windy today.... the whole day. Which is good, because i don't feel hot. Then i don't sweat. Which is also a good thing. Cause i stink when i sweat.

Well, to you guys at school, hopefully you brought am umbrella.

I think i'mma do my moral stuff now. So, catch ya'll next time.

Peace "V"

No comments: