Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Sunday morning.

Morning all readers.

Its Sunday 9:34 in the morning. But its quite a morning for me.

I left house at 7 in the morning and head all the way to Klang, for some Bak Kut Teh(Beh) Lols..

After that ar, my dad go to another stall for bak kut teh again. =.=

I ate 3 bowl of rice in the morning, power....

And now, im planning to study bio and moral. BUT, will I? =.=

It's 2 more days till exam's over. And all my friends are making plans so we could enjoy during the holidays.

Haaaahhh, Form 4, 2 months away from Form 5. Dang dang dang, SPM NEXT YEAR! So i have to study during the hoildays. And have fun at the same time of course.

Lets see, what i want to do during the holidays.....

Sleep, eat, watch tv, go online, hang out with friends, go BBQ with friends, sleep with friends.. LOLS.. kidding larh... Also must spend time with family lar...

Its just so bored even now, and especially during this hot weather, it's so damn hot, i sweat like i just got outta the shower... =.=

LOL... Hot till i wanna take off my shirt... and go sunway lagoon... and drown in the water... Heh..

And then ar, sooo hot till girls also wanna take off shirt leh... Dun pray pray....

Haih, so bored laaa... Why nobody online?

OKay la, i think i gooo now lorh...

ByeBye............

Bye..

No comments: