Monday, November 10, 2008

It's just starting.

It's just starting!

It's just starting!!

It's just starting!!!

It's just starting!!!!

It's just starting!!!!!

It's just starting!!!!!!

Lols... yeah, it is just the beginning.... Of everything...

It's just getting started...

I am feeling the "aurora"

Coming from everywhere...

I feel like i am unstoppable. Muahaha... [ahem, excuse me]

For a very long time, i felt that it would be better for thing and every. And i thought that "achievement" is not for me to say.
But i was wrong. "achievement" is in my hand. It is up to me - up to me to decide... And to turn it around. Nothing in this world happens by itself. [exclude nature]

The most powerful weapon for achieving high is your "thoughts"
Like what TJ HOISINGTON wrote, "If You THINK You CAN!"
And you really can....

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing - take challenges and place your name somewhere or stay low, with no one knowing you. We should take challenges every time we have an opportunity.

Oh gosh, my brain if not functioning well now. Gotta take a rest.

To all form 5, brake a leg.

Till then this is.... Me..

No comments: